January 2024 Calendar is a highly demanded thing among people who want to keep themselves updated on the daily schedule. If you are one of them, and looking for a way to download free January 2024 calendars, then we have a great news for you.
If you’re looking for a printable January 2024 calendar, you’re in luck! There are many options available online that are both printable and downloadable.
To print a calendar, simply find a design you like, click the print button, and select your preferred printer and page settings. If you prefer to have a digital copy, you can also download the calendar to your computer or device.
We also prepared 4 different calendar templates that you can print the year of 2024 calendar. Do you want to make plans for the next month? Here is the February 2024 calendar for you! Download and print for free now!
The winter season has come, and the dose of romance has increased. Although the weather gets cold in the winter, you may want to take a vacation with pleasure during this period and the question of ‘What to do in January?’ may be wandering in your mind. The month of January, when the winter days begin, awaits holiday lovers with all the beauties brought by a new year.
Table of Contents
Here is a list of special days that will be celebrated in January 2024:
- New Year’s Day – January 1, 2024: The first day of the year, celebrated globally with parties, fireworks, and various traditions.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – January 15, 2024: A federal holiday in the United States, observed on the third Monday of January, to honor the civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr.
- Chinese New Year – January 29, 2024: Also known as the Lunar New Year or Spring Festival, it is the most important traditional holiday in China and celebrated by Chinese communities worldwide. It marks the beginning of the lunar calendar year.
In addition to the major special days of January 2024, there are several other holidays and observances worth mentioning. National Hug Day on January 21, 2024, encourages people to offer warm embraces and spread love and affection. On January 23, 2024, National Pie Day celebrates the deliciousness of pies in all their flavors and varieties. It’s a great time to indulge in some homemade or store-bought pie.
Furthermore, January is National Soup Month, dedicating the entire month to appreciating and enjoying different types of soups and stews. It’s an ideal time to explore new recipes and savor comforting bowls of soup. These additional holidays and observances provide opportunities for celebration, enjoyment, and appreciation of various aspects of life.
Printable January 2024 Calendar
It is our pleasure to let you know that all of the calendars are free on our website. You can easily click the download button, then get a blank January 2024 calendar for free, and open it with your favorite .pdf reader, and then enjoy the printable calendar.
January 2024 Calendar Printable
January 2024 Calendar is a free calendar template for everyone in every month. You don’t need any special to use it and print it out, then you can check the current day’s schedule, or plan your vacation or holiday in advance.
2024 January Calendar
Planning for 2024 is cool, but what about the weeks between now and then? Use the January 2024 Calendar from the Office to stay on top of your schedule. Here at the Office, we pride ourselves in making sure you keep your cool in an otherwise crazy world.
January 2024 Calendar Monday Start
Start the new year off right with our January 2024 calendar that begins on Monday. This calendar includes all the dates of January 2024 and ample space for your appointments, notes, and reminders. It is easy to download and print, making it perfect for both personal and professional use.
With its sleek and functional design, this calendar is the perfect tool for keeping track of all your important dates, events, and appointments. Whether you need it for your home, office, or school, this calendar is sure to make your life more organized. Keep track of all your important dates, events, and appointments with this sleek and functional design. Get your January 2024 calendar Monday start today!
A Little Bit Of Etymology
January is the first month of the year lasts 31 days, according to the Gregorian calendar. In English, the name of January comes from the Roman god Janus, whose face looks one side to the right and one side to the left, because January has two sides.
One side symbolizes the end of the last year, while the other side represents the beginning of a new year. The Latin for January is named ‘Januarius mensis (Janus’ month)’.
Let’s Cast A Glance At The January-Borns
Those who were born in January take part as Capricorn or Aquarius zodiacs in the horoscope according to the date range, they bring vivacious energy and colorful aura along with them. The birthstone of January is garnet, representing constancy; the cottage pink Dianthus caryophyllus or galanthus is its birth flower.
It is important to remember the birthdays of your beloved ones during this beautiful month. In order to not forget, just mark the day on your calendar where you can download a blank January 2024 calendar for free from our website.
Special Days in January 2024
What makes special days special, is the time we spend with our family and friends. Things always don’t go as planned because life itself is a rush, hence sometimes we cannot make time for our loved ones. But maybe being organized can help you to arrange activities and holidays more easily on the January 2024 calendar template. We are offering you a practical solution to achieve that goal. With the free printable calendars within our website, you can search and choose the lunar calendar you would like to download.
In 45 B.C., New Year’s Day is celebrated on January 1 for the first time in history as the Julian calendar takes effect. The beginning of January, (Latin: Kalendae Ianuariae), celebrated as the new year after the opening of new consuls in 153 BC. The Romans had dated their years by these consuls for a long time, not sequentially, and made the end of January appropriate to this date.
Still, the special and religious celebrations around the March new year continued for some time, and there was no consensus on the timing of January 1’s new status. However, when the new year came, it was a time for family gatherings and celebrations. A series of disasters, including the unsuccessful rebellion of M. Aemilius Lepidus in 78 BC, created a superstition that allowed Rome’s Sundays to coincide with the end of January, and pontiffs used intercalation to prevent this from happening.
Most Western European countries officially adopted January 1 as New Year’s Day just before adopting the Gregorian Calendar. In Tudor England, New Year’s Eve is celebrated as one of the three main holidays between the twelve days of Christmas, along with Christmas and the Twelfth Night. There, until the adoption of the Gregorian calendar in 1752, the first day of the new year was the Western Christian Annunciation Feast on March 25, also called ‘Lady’s Day’.
While March is known as the Annunciation Style dates, the dates of the Gregorian Calendar starting January 1 were chosen as the dates of the Circumcision, because it was the date of the Feast of Circumcision, the observed monument of the eighth day of Christ. Life after birth was counted according to the latter’s observation on Christmas 25 December. Pope Gregory acknowledged January 1 as the beginning of the new year, according to the Catholic Liturgical Calendar reform.
Martin Luther King Day
Martin Luther King Day (also occasionally: Martin Luther King Jr. Day) is a memorial day in the United States to commemorate political activist and priest Martin Luther King, Jr. It is celebrated annually on the 3rd Monday of January to be close to Martin Luther King’s birthday, January 15th.
In addition to being a federal holiday in the United States and being the only memorial day to commemorate an African-American person, it is one of the only memorial days dedicated to a single individual (and federal holiday) of which there are only four. He strived for the belief of racial equality and advocated non-violence against injustice.
King, who organized the first protests in Montgomery, Alabama; was known for his peaceful actions in Atlanta, Georgia. ‘‘Darkness cannot destroy darkness, only light can do this. Hate cannot destroy hate, only love can do it.’’ He always defended peaceful attitudes and actions with his statements. King was awarded the 1964 Nobel Peace Prize for his work for human rights and the elimination of blacks from second-class citizenship.
Every year on the third Monday of January in the United States since 1986, the civil rights leader and his lifelong ideals are commemorated on King’s birthday.
In conclusion, there are numerous indoor and outdoor activities that you can do with your family and friends. Since it is the beginning of a new year, it is a good idea to know its value. All of these are easier to plan with the January 2024 calendar where you can download for free from our website.
So there you have it – a quick overview of the printable January 2024 calendar and the month of January. Don’t forget to mark your calendars for all the important events and holidays coming up in the new year!
- This free printable March 2024 calendar in multiple styles and for various use cases. Any of the calendar templates below are suitable for jotting down notes, tracking events and appointments, monitoring deadlines or managing your time.
- What is the June 2023 Calendar and what does it mean for you? This our drawings will be able to tackle anything quickly by using these amazing calendar.
- Calendars are a great way to stay organized and make sure you get done everything you need to do. July Calendar 2023 come in many different formats, and you’ll want to choose one that works for your lifestyle.
- We’ve researched the best apps to track your August 2023 calendar, keep you organized and help you plan your events so you can manage your busy life.
- Calendars can help you run your life in an organized and efficient way. They’ll remind you when you have meetings, and when it’s time to leave for the airport. Some even keep track of your invoices and expenses. If you just need to stay on top of upcoming appointments, the September 2023 Calendar on your phone is a good option. But if you want something more, try one of these calendar apps.
- Here’s a simple strategy to make more effective use of your time and energy – organize your October 2023 calendar. I personally use Google Calendars, but don’t get caught up on which tool to use, or whether to use a paper calendar or one online. The important part is practicing the habit of using a blank calendar and following through with your activities according to the time blocks you assign yourself.
- Have you checked the page for April 2024 Calendar, the harbinger of good weather? We hope that gaze at the brilliance of the sky and your grass is growing green.