Every month, there are different events and holidays. To mark these special days, it is vital for us to have a monthly calendar on our desks, especially during the special months like March 2023. Using a fresh and new March 2023 calendar, you can easily make a note for your important meetings, birthdays, and holidays which will not only remind you of these important dates but also will make you feel much happier. Download our April 2023 calendar, another beautiful warm Month of Spring start.
March is the month when the cold does not leave us but the sun starts to show its face. It is not the spring nor winter. In this month between the heat and the cold, it snows in some cities and flowers in some cities.
Do not forget to organize special days during the month of March, when we begin to feel the sweet scent of spring.
Printable March 2023 Calendar
It is our pleasure to let you know that all of the calendars are free on our website. You can easily click the download button, then get a blank March 2023 calendar for free, and open it with your favorite .pdf reader, and then enjoy the printable blank calendar.
March 2023 Calendar Printable
Every year, we take for granted what we have become used to. We look back and wonder why it was that things started to change, yet we don’t question it. March is a month that has a rich history of its own, and if we take the time to look into it, we will find many things that surprise us.
Calendar March 2023 Printable
The month that was once viewed as the beginning of the year is now looked upon as just another month in the year, yet how many people stop and wonder what made this month different than all the other ones? We want to thank you for visiting our website and learning about March – also.
A Little Bit Of Etymology
March is the 3rd month of the year and lasts 31 days according to the Gregorian calendar. The pronunciation and meaning of the name March are similar in many languages. It is named März in German, Mars in French, Marzo in Spanish, and Maart in Dutch.
The common origin of these words is the Roman God of War, Martius. The Latin of March is Martius mensis (the moon of Mars). Mars comes from the change of the word Martius over time. Martius is derived from the Archaic Latin word maurs or mavors, which means ‘murderous’.
Let’s Cast A Glance At The March-Borns
Those who were born in March take part as Pisces or Taurus zodiac in the horoscope according to the date range. The birthstones of March are aquamarine and bloodstone, symbolizing courage; the daffodil is its birth flower.
It is time to be freed from the winter aura, and begin to the enthusiasm of the warm air with the coming of March. It is important to remember the birthdays of your beloved ones during this beautiful month. In order to not forget, just mark the day on your calendar where you can download a blank March 2023 calendar for free from our website.
Special Days in March 2023
What makes special days special, is the time we spend with our family and friends. Things always don’t go as planned because life itself is a rush, hence sometimes we cannot make time for our loved ones.
But maybe being organized can help you to arrange activities and holidays more easily on the March 2023 calendar. We are offering you a practical solution to achieve that goal. With the free printable calendars within our website, you can search and choose the lunar calendar you would like to download.
St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick’s Day or St. Paddy’s Day (Lá ‘le Pádraig or Lá Fhéile Pádraig in Welsh language) is the Christian festival celebrated in the name of one of Ireland’s patron saints, the Patriarch (385-461). The word Paddy is derived from Padraig, the Gaelic of the name Patrick, and is also used when referring to the Irish. It is celebrated on March 17, when Patrick died.
The Irish national day, March 17, is a holiday in Newfoundland and Labrador in Canada, mainly in Ireland and Northern Ireland, and in Montserrat. This day, which is celebrated with events in many countries of the world, is a holy day for the catholic church.
It is celebrated in large festivals in these countries. In Ireland, these festivals last for 5 days. The biggest festival ever was held in Chicago, USA, and approximately 2 million spectators participated in this festival. The slogan of this day is; ‘Everyone is Irish on March 17th’.
International Women’s Day
International Women’s Day, as defined by the United Nations, is an international day celebrated each year on 8 March. It is devoted to raising the political and social awareness of women and celebrating their economic, political, and social achievements on the basis of human rights. International Women’s Day is a focal point in the women’s rights movement.
After the Socialist Party of America held a ‘Women’s Day’ in New York on February 28, 1909, the 1910 International Socialist Women’s Conference suggested holding a ‘Women’s Day’ each year. After women gained the right to vote in Soviet Russia in 1917, March 8 became a national holiday there. Women’s Day was celebrated predominantly by socialist movements and communist countries until it was adopted by the feminist movement in 1967.
Today, International Women’s Day is a public holiday in some countries, and in some countries, it is largely ignored. In some countries it is a day of protest, in others, it is a day to celebrate femininity.
In conclusion, if you don’t have any chance to visit someplace near or far; you can make plans for a little holiday. For instance, a rich breakfast table adorned with colorful flavors may bring joy to you and your beloved ones outdoors. It is high time to go for a picnic, or a hotel terrace with your friends and family amid the sweet breeze of spring.
Along with the choice of open buffet breakfast at a beautiful cafe, you can have a good time with a basket full of homemade meals and your favorite beverages. Moreover, March comes with amazing music festivals and open-air concerts. Hurry up and create your own festival calendar!
So, you will need a simple, easily accessible, and printable March 2023 calendar to mark the special days during this beautiful month. You can download March 2023 calendar for free from our website, open it with your favorite .pdf reader, then print out any amount you would like.
Other posts about printable calendars:
- Have a printable calendar ready for you. Build a stunning October 2022 calendar by taking advantage of all of the design elements available inside Type Calendar’s personalized calendar maker.
- Create your own calendar with our printable May 2022 calendar templates. They’re customizable, entirely online, and mobile-friendly. First, you select one of our professionally designed calendar templates. Then you download as many calendars as you need—all for free.
- Every calendar template is designed to be personalized online, using any computer or mobile device. Next, use Type Calendar’s calendar creator to customize your calendars by editing the text and adding images. Once your new monthly calendars are ready, simply hit print and start hanging them on the walls.
- Calendars are an important tool for our daily life, and ‘Internet’ is one of the best sources to obtain calendars easily. Using an internet-enabled system or device you can easily download June 2022 calendar templates that are fully customizable, and printable. Making a printable calendar online is a convenient way to make a 2022 July calendar, but it’s so much more fun to create your own.
- This visually-appealing calendar template allows you to completely customize your calendar. You’ll be able to create a August 2022 calendar that is uniquely-you by updating the fonts, colors, and layout. To make a personalized December 2022 calendar, start with a calendar template then add your own details like dates, photos and special events.
- Looking for a little fire in your life? Add some sass each time you open your November 2022 calendar with one of our stylish cover photos. Add a family photo or favorite artwork to get a more customized look. Customize every aspect of your calendar to match your personality.